No Subject

You really have to weigh the options when you're thinking about a K Band
receive system. Once again from experience, I'd recommend targeting a minimum
1.2 meter dish, circular feed and NF < 2dB.

I plan on doing a presentation at the AMSAT Symposium in Toronto later this
year. It will detail the specifics of my K Band system. Potentially, I'll
have an article ready for the AMSAT Journal sooner.

I must say that K Band is really a blast!

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator