AO-40 Station at Dayton..

Just after the Dayton Hamfvention last year there was a discussion about
having a full fledged AO-40 ground station at the 2003 Hamvention.  First
question:  Can anyone say for certain if the transponder will be turned
on in time?  If the asnswer is yes then the second question is:  Is
anything concrete being planned relative to that discussion of last year?
 I don't have much to offer since I live some 1100 miles from Dayton but
my XYL and I plan to drive the distance.  If I can be of assistancve with
physical or equipment help I will certainly offer that during our time
there.

73 to all and I'll look forward to seeing many of you at Hamvention 2003!

Frank, K0BLT