AO-40 Station at Dayton..

Just after the Dayton Hamfvention last year there was a discussion about
having a full fledged AO-40 ground station at the 2003 Hamvention.  First
question:  Can anyone say for certain if the transponder will be turned
on in time?  If the asnswer is yes then the second question is:  Is
anything concrete being planned relative to that discussion of last year?
 I don't have much to offer since I live some 1100 miles from Dayton but
my XYL and I plan to drive the distance.  If I can be of assistancve with
physical or equipment help I will certainly offer that during our time

73 to all and I'll look forward to seeing many of you at Hamvention 2003!

Frank, K0BLT

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!