Dumb Antenna Install ?

I'm ready to erect my sat antennas.  My dumb question, "Is there any
convention or reason to mount the 2 meter antenna on one side of the
cross boom and the 440 Mhz antennas on the other?  Meaning, should one
be on the left and the other on the right or does it matter?"  I don't
think it matters but I might as well ask.  I think I've seen both
setups.  Tnx in advance and please reply off mail and I'll post the
consensus for all to learn from.  Phil  KB9CRY