Dayton hotel room

 Due to some last minute changes in my travel schedule I will be working in
Cleveland the week of the 12. Afterwords I plan on attending the Dayton
hamfest. I looking for a room with the AMSAT group, I'm arriving in the
Dayton area Thursday evening. If anyone has to cancel, I will pick up your
room. Also any info about any other rooms avaliable in the area would be
apreciated. Thanks in advance.

73 Jeff kb2m