Re: eQSL

--- Bruce Paige <kk5do@arrl.net> wrote:

> including a
> pre-printed QSL on a
> > slip of paper that the other station only needs to sign and put
> back in your
> > envelope. That way, should then not have any QSL's, they will not
> be burdened
> > about creating a card for you and can sign and go.

I sign all the cards I send out but receive many that are unsigned.  My
understanding is that an unsigned card in no way invalidates its
authenticity.  Being an Awards Manager, there's nothing really
definitive in the rules on this matter, correct?

73, Garie -K8KFJ-
West Virginia
AMSAT #32574
Sat VUCC #125