eQSL

Hi all,
I did receive a mail from a fellow radio amateur that he had
placed an eQSL card for me - and that there were 75 other
eQSL's for me on the server. I never asked anyone to send the QSL
this way.

I looked it up, and found that most of the QSL's did not have a satellite
name and/or uplink and downlink frequency on it. Therefor the QSL's will
not be usefull for satellite DXCC.

If you want to use this service, you must make sure that the satellite
name is on the card - and IMHO both the uplink and downlink frequency.

73 OZ1MY/Ib