AO-40 Telemetry U-RX-AGC

Hello all,

I've prepared the first graphs of U-RX-AGC, and you may inspect them at
www.dj1km.de/agc-graphics.

I only display that range with positive AGC. For finding out where the sat
has been I also added Lon/Lat information for beginning and end of the
graphic taken from the telemetry.

Hopefully somebody can find out the source of the uplink signals.
I will continue till the passband will be switched ON again. So please have
a look at the page frequently.

73,
 Reinhard
 DJ1KM