Re: Repeater on the Moon

>From previous comment:

"What kind of PR would a Ham repeater on the moon produce?"

and

"Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator - The RTG is a nuclear power
generator which uses heat generated when unstable radioactive isotopes
decay."

My observation:

I worked in software engineering in a nuclear environment for 12 years and
received firsthand experience of nuclear resentment outside the workplace.

*  Would we obtain International permission for a nuclear payload?
*  I wonder what kind of PR any Ham foray into the nuclear field would
   produce?

Our moon goodies would certainly have to be solar powered.

Deon ZR1DQ