Dayton Hamvention..

Greetings All,

Can someone post the official website address for the Dayton Hamvention.
My XYL and I have made a last minute decision to attend and I've already
thrown away the material I'd received in the mail.  Of particular
interest would be some of the HF DX related forums.  I noted the AMSAT/NA
website has a very extensive list of satellite related events but being
both a satellite and also an HF DXer I'd like to share some of my time
there with both "camps".

Thanks much in advance.

73   Frank, K0BLT

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!