Dayton Hamvention..

Greetings All,

Can someone post the official website address for the Dayton Hamvention.
My XYL and I have made a last minute decision to attend and I've already
thrown away the material I'd received in the mail.  Of particular
interest would be some of the HF DX related forums.  I noted the AMSAT/NA
website has a very extensive list of satellite related events but being
both a satellite and also an HF DXer I'd like to share some of my time
there with both "camps".

Thanks much in advance.

73   Frank, K0BLT