RE: Toronto

Who cares about the warnings.  Go and have fun.  After
all, do you want to live forever?  I think the greater
threat to health is all the worry that the news tried
to induce in us.  Just yesterday ABC news was talking
about all of the space junk that could fall to earth
and hit someone (very unlikely).  Me, I am glad for
this junk burning up-gives us some more meteor pings.

73s JOhn NE0P

\

Majordomo@amsat.org