2.4GHZ jamming?

   Hi AMSATs

 I wondering what happen with "Short Range Devices used for Radio Local Area
Networks" (RLANs) operating in the frequency band 2400 - 2483.5 MHz.

Has anyone any jamming on AO40 Download frequency?   There are several
Metropolitan Networks now in use !
And probably they don't using just wireless Ethernet cards, but external
antennas also with much higher output power!

   I began wondering during my tests, when the A040 was on very Low
Elevation and Bearing 230-260, ideal for QSOs with most parts of United
States. But, in this bearing and elevation angle I have  extremely high
level of noise.

 I 'm looking for the noise source....  any idea, welcome !

  73, Mak SV1BSX

SS: a link about harmonised frequencies, technical characteristics and
exemption from individual licensing of RLANs:
http://www.ero.dk/doc98/official/Word/DEC0107E.DOC

sv1bsx@yahoo.gr
http://www.qsl.net/sv1bsx