RE: FT-530 on UO-14: was UO-14 Demo - possible EU-US/Canada contact?

Hi Bill

> I didn't hear you but worked a G3 and CT3/EA4EE from FN42 using a Arrow
> and my FT-530 barefoot (5W)

Thanks so much for making the effort. Sorry we didn't make it. We heard Bill
VE1MR and I understand from email that he heard us but we didn't make a two
way QSO.

We operated two UO-14 passes and two SO-50 passes, and conditions were so
good that we enlisted some audience participation.

Normally these things attract half a dozen to a dozen interested folks over
here, but on this occasion we attracted between 20 and 50 onlookers for each
pass.

http://www.g6lvb.com/images/kempton001.jpg (110kb)
http://www.g6lvb.com/images/kempton002.jpg (82kb)

Thanks to Jim G3WGM for the snaps.