Hamvention AMSAT Activities

Hi All,

 Please checkout the information posted at www.AMSAT.org concerning Dayton
Hamvention 2003 activities.  As usual this year, we have some Thursday
activities scheduled.  The IMAX movie "Space Station" will be showing at the
Air Force Museum IMAX Theater.  Information on advanced ticket sales is
listed in the article.  There is a special tour of the Air Force Research
Laboratory SATCOM aircraft.  Advanced reservations are limited to 30 people
and advanced reservations are required.  Walk-ins will not be allowed for
the AF tour of SATCOM.  On Thursday evening there will be a pizza party.
Reservations are requested so that we can keep the party room area.

  On Friday evening the AMSAT dinner will be held at the Amber Rose.  This
is the best dinner in Dayton during Hamvention!  Reservations are required
and limited.  Don't delay on the reservations for the banquet.

Edward Collins
N8NUY
Dayton, Ohio