Re: AW: Repeater on the Moon

Folks

there is a place on the Moon where most if not all of the cold soak thermal problems go away.  That is on Malpert Mountain at about 83 degrees south latitude (if my memory serves).  This location is in permanent sun or nearly so AND has 100% line of site to the Earth.

This is going to be one of the most valuable pieces of real estate in the solar system and would be a great place to put down a lander with some big antennas pointing back here.

Dennis Wingo
KD4ETA