From: "Gary Mayfield" <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 12:01
Subject: [amsat-bb] The Ever Needed EN-02

It looks as if I will have one last shot at EN-02.  Unfortunately, it looks
as if UO-14 will not be in view while I am going through.  Are there any
other birds that are on (on a regular basis) that can be worked with
similar
equipment?

I would be happy to try SO-41, or some other bird, but will need
instructions for working it.  Everything is pretty much packed up, so I
will
need help.

Thanks and 73,
Joe