RTG/Moon/etc.

	One advantage of an RTG power source is that you
don't need a rocket.  Just pile up the required
paperwork and it will reach the moon.

	All suggestions for a moon transponder are based
on the unstated assumption that "solid ground" has advantages
over a gravity field as a platform for an amateur satellite.

	Since there aren't any AC outlets to plug into on the moon
(last I heard) the only advantage I see is free attitude control
and this is totally overwhelmed by the disadvantages
(thermal, path loss, path delay time, landing!)

Martin, K2ubc