PCsat turned OFF.

PCsat off:

On the 2148z pass over the USA Sunday Afternoon, I set the callsign to
NODIGI and turned the PCsat digi off.  She was in negative power budget
and this is a last ditch effort to recover her.  I think she went power
negative last night while I was out of town.

She will probably forget these settings on each pass, so our best chance
of getting her back is  if everyone turns off all stations trying to
digipeat through her until we can get her back into positive power budget.

Thanks!

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

MIM/Mic-E/Mic-Lite  http://ssdl.stanford.edu/mims/