Re: Repeater on the Moon

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003, Woody wrote:

> It will work, and we can do it, as long as we do not accept the
> "impossible" that the "experts" keep repeating every time this subject
> comes up.

The "will work" is the EASY part.  Everyone knows that. But the HARD part
is:

1) Just surviving the extreme heat and cold
2) the Several week long period of total darkness (no power)
3) Pointing the gain antennas.
4) getting it there!  (a few trillion dollars)...

The Radio part is trivial.  No one is condeming the project based on the
RF calculations.

Bob