re: Lunar repeater?

William,
Dont let the naysayers annoy you. I think eventually we will have somthing
on the moon, the numbers look reasonable and i would like to be part of
the program.

Whenever i get in a pissing contest with people that like to argue
i always think of a quote from someone i highly respect.

"When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in
numbers, you know something about it, but when you cannot measure
it , when you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meager
and unsatisfactory kind. It may be the beginning of knowledge, but you
have scarcely, in your thoughts advanced to the stage of science."

Lord Kelvin

Keith N6ORS