West Virginia on UO-14

I am going to be attending a wedding in West Virginia and will take my ht and
arrow antenna. I will be on the evening passes of UO-14 on May 2, the morning
and evening passes on May 3 (as long as the bride and groom are not at the
alter, I'd get killed if I sneak out then). There is a possibility that I can
make a morning pass on May 4 before we fly back but cannot guarantee it.

The town I will be in is Fairmont. We are flying into Pittsburgh, renting a car
and driving down.

If you need West Virginia for Worked All States or the grid (which I will
determine when I get there with my GPS) I would be happy to work you. QSL to my
callbook address with a SASE.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager