Re: For any users of Autek Research Antenna Analysts

I have both of the hf units.  I had the Autek first then got the MFJ
because of the additional frequency coverage.  I have not used the Autek
since.  The MFJ is far easier to use in my opinion.  You get hf/vhf in one
box.  I have not used the uhf units of either brand. Also the MFJ can be
used as a frequency counter.

73...Jim...W5VZF.

Dr. Jim Akers
Dept. of Electrical