Repeater on the Moon

Idle thoughts of an idle fellow.
Using the rolled up paper design of antennas (maybe for solar panels as
well) , could we design and build a very lightweight 70cm/13cm repeater
without backup batteries for daylight use only, that can easily be unfurled
on the moon?
If so, perhaps we could get the Chinese to put it there as I understand they
are planning to put a man there in about 2 years time.
What's in it for us? A brilliant repeater.
What's in it for them?  Incontravertable proof that they have been there and
a live momento that can be heard by all on earth.
It may be worth exploring.
Regards
Mike G3LGR