RE: Toronto

Here in Bermuda the Government is very worried about SARS, ... if we were to
get 1 case then our tourist industry would be dead overnight, ... its all
about perceptions not facts, ...

I came back from Europe last week and was extensively quizzed on my
movements by immigration, ... I don't think it will be long before Bermuda
puts severe restrictions on travel to/from Toronto, ... daft as it may be.

Also from a business point of view, some corporate travel insurance
companies may also follow suit, ...

... I feel very sorry for the people of Toronto (a city I know well), ... in
that this panic is hurting them so hard, ... and probably will for the rest
of the year.

Considering the number of people who have died from SARS, compared to
Malaria, ... or traffic accidents, ... the panic is a real over-reaction,
... but then that is what the human race does best :^(

Anyway, ... all that said no-one has yet answered my question, ... is there
a fall back plan should this panic continue for much longer? I was going to
come to the Toronto get-together, but may now be *allowed* to come for the
above stated reasons.

Regards
Paul, VP9MU