UO-14 Demo - possible EU-US/Canada contact?

Folks

I'm running a couple of demos on UO-14 on this Sunday, 27 April. If you're
QRV it'd be good to speak to you. The pass times I'll be doing will be 0935Z
and 1116Z, and the second pass has a good shot at the east coast US and
Canada.

If there's any early birds over there, it'd be great to have a QSO with you!

73 Howard G6LVB