Re: Toronto

I think I heard that there is a State Dept advisory against all travel to
Toronto/Canada.
If any of us go there we might not be allowed to re-enter the USA, or we
might be required to go into an involuntary quaranteen if we do go. The
meeting may need to be cancelled for this year or another site in the USA
selected.

W4SCO