Confirmation difficulties..

Greetings Fellow DXers,

Just as AO-40 was about to slip into a restful sleep I managed to get a
couple more countries worked.  I now have enough for my satellite DXCC
but now comes the problem of getting those much needed QSL cards.  I have
a list that I have been unable to get replies from even though I've sent
green stamps and the usual SAE.  If anyone can help with a sure fire
address for any of the following I would be most grateful.

XQ3SA, (XR6M sent to the same P. O. Box), HA5BWN, HA5MRC, LX2GT, FK8HA
and TA1D.

I am also dsesperate for a card from FO3PJ worked on AO-10 and still
unconfirmed despite several direct mailings and the usual green stamp,
etc.

Thanks and 73 to all.  Frank, K0BLT