Re: Don't Hear Nothin'

Another thing.  You might not be pointed at the bird.  If you're just a
little off with a good dish, you won't hear anything.  I heard AO-40 weakly
until I re calibrated my rotors to the auto-tracking software.

Here's my question to the group.  Both lamps on my 5400 rotor control box
have burned out now.  Where has anyone found good replacements?

KB7ADL