FT847 STBY Jack Problem

Hi all,

I have a problem with my FT-847's STBY jack.  I use it to provide the keying
lines for my VHF and UHF amplifiers and mast mounted preamps.  When the
radio is unkeyed, the impedance of each line to ground is on the order of
Meg-Ohms.  When keyed, the stby lines are pulled to ground.

My two meter stby line is showing a problem.  When the radio is unkeyed, the
impedance to ground on the 2 meter stby line is only about 35 Ohms.  This
causes my PA to be keyed all the time (when the brick is turned on) and my
Preamp to be removed from the receive path.

I'm not quite sure why this is happening.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Or
does my radio need some servicing?

Thanks es 73,

Jon
NA9D