FS: Kenpro KR-5400 Az El rotor

I have for sale a KR-5400 az el rotor removed from service this week.
Operable, with the following defects: 1-elevation pot/wiper needs repaired
or replaced, erratic operation 2-bottom clamp cracked, replacement is 27$
new from any Yaesu dealer.

It's an old rotor, the bolts are rusted and the case oxidized, but would
make a good low cost rotor for someone on a budget.

$300 obo and actual shipping from 34653

I'll consider full or partial trades for the following:

UHF satellite antenna 18 element or larger
TNC
G-5500 compatible track box
Yaesu FBA-8
220 or 1296 gear, FM or SSB