RE: QSLs

Hi Reinhard

Firstly I must apologise for my appallingly bad QSL reputation.

> 3A/G6LVB my qso date : 04.02.2001 AO-10

I have received your QSL cards, but I cannot confirm tha AO-10 contact on 4
Feb 01 because I do not have a record of having a confirmed two-way QSO with
you. My voice recorder shows that I'm afraid that I only managed two
confirmed contacts on AO-10 on that occasion, with KB8VAO and W8WRP.

> GJ6LVB my qso date : 18.01.2003 AO-40

I haven't sent out the QSLs from GJ yet. I will be doing so in the next
couple of weeks. Apologies for the delay. Life's pretty darned busy around
here!

73 Howard G6LVB