Linear Trasnponders

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003, Scott Townley wrote:

> I would echo the previous comment that a linear LEO would be most
> appreciated.

With many universities building satellites, My guess is that if someone
would build a small 30 KHz wide linear transponder, that someone wouild
find a ride for it.

We have 4 satellites in the pipeline "approved" for design and
construction (though I think we are way over extended)... so I am making
NO promises.  But our PCSAT2 will have a PSK-31 linear trasnponder on it
because students at Brno university in the Czech Republic built the SSB
receiver for us.  And we found a way to add it to our bird..

Bob