Re: FO-20 is dying

Scott,
I agree, the last couple days' passes of FO-20 have been disappointing.
Dropping out in full sunlight is surely a cause to worry.  But...

> I would echo the previous comment that a linear LEO would be most
>  appreciated.  Fortunately FO-29 seems to be in fine shape.

I don't want to be negative, but the last few days of FO-29 have shown a
trait I do not ever recall hearing:  significant fading.  This bird has
always had a solid downlink, with consistent RHCP (unlike FO-20, that always
exhibited changing polarity in the pass).  It is almost like it has suddenly
started tumbling.

73,
Jerry, K5OE