SOLVED! Keps Trouble

The Keps problem has been solved, thanks to all who replied!  It wasn't a
time problem, I checked offset and daylight savings, times were OK, same
Keps, clock etc., both programs were running on the same computer at the
same time.

The problem was a Y2K bug, I downloaded a patch from http://www.logsat.com.
They say the patch is only good for versions prior to 5.2.61.  My version is
5.2.9, with the patch it now reads 5.2.61, but it works!!!!!

Kurt