VU-sat and other projects?

Anyone heard news on VU-sat or some of the other linear birds being built
(SATEDU, CE-SAT, KIWI-SAT)? I noticed FO-20 was cutting in and out during a
daylight pass today. I'd not heard it do that in full sun before, and it got
me thinking we are almost out of fully functional SSB LEOs.

Maybe it's time for AMSAT  to start thinking about a _SSB_ LEO as a
follow-on to Echo...

73, Drew KO4MA