Keps trouble!!!!

I am having a bad day, and don't know where to begin, maybe someone can
help???

I have two tracking programs

LogSat
STSPlus

I removed all references to all satellites for each program, then saved a
new Kep. file with only one satellite listed.  Both programs are running on
the same machine, same date, time, station location etc. ...  Same Kep file
used in each program...  Each status screen shows the same info, yet there
are vast differences in location between them!!!  One program shows the bird
just east of Rio de Janiero, the other program shows the same bird in the
upper northwest corner of Africa.  Worse yet, packets received from the bird
and shown on the web in near real time show it over Canada!!!!!  Nowhere
near where either of my programs show it to be.

Any ideas??

Kurt