RE: Icom-910H Memory

On the Icom 810H, I can do the non-standard offset in the normal mode, not
satellite mode. Works just fine for the ISS. I would have thought that Icom
would make the 910H program the same way, where you can store the different
splits in the normal mode. Maybe they have changed the programming on the newer
model.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager