DL85-85-76 XE2AT !!!

Hi Boys, tomorrow  Apr 17 until Apr 20 Eduarod XE2YW will be active from DL85-86 and 76, he will try to be on all pass in UO14,
 morning and night pass.
He will use the Aztec antenna and the pre that I am using for my Trips, so is a easy to operate boy, PLEASE use the phonetic !!
!!!!!!
Good luck to all, he is from DL82 so the first pass I think he will activate DL85 or 86...
73 de Al
XE2AT
Ps May be he will be like XE2ARM special event  also...