Looking for John Larison, KD4IEE

Does anyone have a current mailing address or phone number so that I can get in
touch with John? Not a callbook address or FCC database address. These do not
seem to work. I was hoping to find one of his friends that might know how to
get in touch with him.

Please email me directly. Thanks.

Bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO