From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of David
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 7:38 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] AEA ST-1

Greetings: I picked up a AEA ST-1 satellite tracker unit at a Ham fest
the other day and I was wondering if any one out there is using one with
the NOVA for DOS tracking program. I would like to know what rotor
driver did you use to get NOVA to talk to the ST-1. The NOVA manual says
that it will work with the ST-1 but that is all. I do have the software
that came with the ST-1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.....Dave  VA7DG