AEA ST-1

Greetings: I picked up a AEA ST-1 satellite tracker unit at a Ham fest the
other day and I was wondering if any one out there is using one with the
NOVA for DOS tracking program. I would like to know what rotor driver did
you use to get NOVA to talk to the ST-1. The NOVA manual says that it will
work with the ST-1 but that is all. I do have the software that came with
the ST-1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.....Dave  VA7DG