4L0G on UO-14

Hi
Yesterday I worked 4L0G from Georgia on the UO-14.
Understand it is club/contest stn from the capital city Tbilisi.
We exchanged 57/59 rpts but missed out the handle of the operator.
If he on this forum would like to know his name and grid.
It certainly is an interesting Dx for me from north west maybe abt 4500 kms
min from my Qth MK82SX in South India.
I had earlier worked many satations Taiwan  from the north east side,
Kazagastan, Ukaraine from North, Indonesia from south East.
Still looking for any maritime stns from the Indian Ocean or south west
side.
Anyone operating from there do give me a call.
Best 73
Pop
VU2POP