FG/W9AE QSL cards

I have ordered custom photo QSL cards to confirm contacts with FG/W9AE.
There was a mixup with the printer, and I won't receive the cards until next
month.  I hope to get all the cards mailed by the end of May.  I will also
respond to cards received via bureau.

If you sent a card to my callbook address and it was returned as
undeliverable, please re-send to this address:
   Wayne Estes
   18673 W. Meadow Lane
   Mundelein, IL 60060
   U. S. A.

Both addresses are correct, but a small percentage of mail gets misdirected
when sent to the callbook address of Long Grove, IL.

Wayne Estes W9AE