Late arrival of AMSAT-UK Oscar News

Hi,

Just a quick note to let our members know why it's late...

I've been in hospital with appendicitis and I'm now recovering at home.
Shame it's too painful to sit in the shack for extended periods!

O.N. is slowly being prepared and will be off to the printers by the end
of the week.

I'd like to thank all those who've known about my predicament and sent
good wishes.

Normal service will be resumed.....

73's

Dave, G4DPZ

This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received it in error please notify us immediately by telephoning 0870 737 0017 and destroy this e-mail and any attachments. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.