RE: Is PCSat operational?

Yes I successfully digipeated an APRS packet through it at the 0935z pass on
April 15...it seems to be working fine according to:  http://pcsat.findu.com/

I had to change my tracking program UTC offset because my computer
automatically changed to Daylight Saving Time last week...now my tracking
program even knows where it is!

BST 73

Roger
WA1KAT

The amsat news bullitin stated the PCSat was operational this week while it
is in full sun. Has anyone managed to communicate with it?

regards
Murray Peterson
VK2KGM