sgc adsp2 module vs clearspeech?

Anyone have any experience using the SGC adsp2 module in regards to noise
reduction receiving ao-40? I copied the thread a few weeks back on the
clearspeech so I am well versed on its capabilities. I also see SGC has a
speaker version with the noise reduction only portion of the adsp2... any
comments pro or con?.. I may consider using any of the mentioned with my
ft-847.

Greg,
N4EN