Re: need brand name white paint recommendations

DH is generally very good about selling anything to anybody.  You might want
to say it is for a old DH dish that you want to make look nice again.
They'd sell you the paint for sure then...

Their paint is a little off white (almost beige), which is nice, the dish
doesn't blind you in the sunlight.  They also sell black dishes, and the
black I'm sure is available as well.

Fred W0FMS