Easter weekend grid ops

Hi All,
Beginning on either the evening of April 17th or the morning of the 18th I'll be departing from EL88 to Georgia Veterans State Park near Cordele, Ga in EM81. I'll probably end up operating from EL89 and EM80 enroute. Cordele is very near the 4 way intersection of EM81,82,72, and 71. Since EM71 is well represented, I may try going to 82 or 72 during the weekend or a nearby county. On the 20th or 21st we'll be reversing the trip back to home.Operation will be UO-14, AO-27, SO-50, FO-20, FO-29, and AO-7(mode B). I hope to work lots of people for new grids. QSL to my QRZ.com address with an SASE.

Also, based on my experiences last year, I'm going to try to notify one of the grid regulars via cell phone email as to where I'll be on from and on what pass.

73, Drew KO4MA

BTW, I still need EM72 and EM81 if anyone is going that way soon!