FO20 intermittent

I confirm how much explained a few weeks ago on the "strange" intermittent
behavior of FO20.
During the today's orbit, completely covered by the sun, in the central
phase of the sun orbit that of the same satellite, FO20 has had 4
interruptions continued that have intermittently interrupted the operation
of the TX for a couple of minutes the operation of the satellite.
Four times during the same orbit.

Then the limiter of discharge batteries programmed on the satellite has cut
of hit the feeding to the tx power or we are to you also drip him of
FO20....!
Yes, the batteries are "cooked"... we hope still lasts some...

hi
Sig!

:-)))
73's