Mystery Effect

Just read this from Stacey.

Magnetorquing has been turned off and we have begun drifting "down" in ALON
under the influence of the so-called mystery effect
( due to momentum wheel magnets interacting with earth's magnetic field ).

Has it been decided that this is the cause of the ME?
I've not seen it mentioned before, perhaps I just missed it!
It does actually seem to be a very valid conclusion to have been reached,
and if so, can the effect be controlled by partially turning the wheels (
thus re-positioning the magnets ) if this is possible?

G4DMF
All outgoing EMail is checked with NAV 2002