Fuji-Oscar 20 DX

Today I had a really great contact with Alex, UA3DHC via FO-20.  The pass
was far to the west for him (1.7 deg max elev.) and far to the east for me
(1.4 deg max elev.)  I had to double check...didn't think the Moscow area
was within my FO-20 radius, but it is!

Tomorrow I plan to be on for the 15:50 FO-20 pass and hope to get across to
Europe again.  I will have 3.2 degree elevation.  That puts northern Italy
and most of Central Europe (briefly) within the radius from here in
Illinois.  Hope to see you there!

73!
Grant Zehr AA9LC